A 1 minute read written by
Henrik Walker Moe
Contributing to Open source often requires a healthy dose of inspiration. By following accounts on Twitter that focus on the subjects that the most matter to you, you might find the inspiration you seek.
We have compiled a short list of some of the accounts that we follow. Hopefully they'll inspire you too!
- @davidfowl (ASP.NET , Roslyn)
- @khellang (Web, Open source activist)
- @yegor256 (Software development & architecture)
- @baeldung (Security, OAuth, software development)
- @owasp (Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of software.)
- @OpenSourceOrg (Global non-profit that promotes and protects open source software, development & communities through education and advocacy)
- @linuxfoundation (Non-profit organization enabling mass innovation through open source)
Podcasts and communities
- @ThePracticalDev (Posts from the dev.to community and the general life of a developer, with a healthy dose of humour)
- @avdtechpodcast (To improve the dialogue between ‘ed’ and ‘tech’ through storytelling, for better innovation and impact)
- @osintpodcast (Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) podcast - news related to social media, data privacy, open source intelligence, investigative journalism as well as tools and resources to improve your research.)